For listing the educational products, the options are as follows:
- List all products alphabetically in sequence of description
- List all products in sequence of code no. (jumbled categories)
- Begin listing at a particular letter
- Select a category, list alphabetically by description
- Select a category, list in sequence of code no.
- Select only 'CHECK info' items to be listed (see below)
- Select only 'new product' items to be listed (see below)
- Select only 'new design' items to be listed (see below)
- Select only 'available soon' items to be listed (see below)
- To begin listing at a particular letter, 'click' on letter from 'A to Z'. To recover the full listing, click 'A' or 'search'.
- When listing by description sequence, if a word (or string of words) is entered in the search field, only items with a description containing that string will be listed.
- When listing by code number sequence, if a number is entered in the search field, only codes containing that number will be displayed.
- To cancel the searching, clear the data from the search field and click 'search' or press 'enter'.
MEANING OF THE PRODUCT MESSAGES:
CHECK info : Important information is available for this item. Maybe special pricing, price rise, design change, discontinued etc.
new product : Item that has recently been introduced
new design : Item that has been upgraded or re-designed.
available soon : Item that is not available yet but will be soon.
If the product name is clicked, brief product information and small image displays. If image is 'clicked', large image appears for colour print.
Informaton sheets and experiment sheets (PDF files) can be viewed, printed or downloaded from this screen.
If 'IMAGE' is clicked, a large product image displays and can be downloaded or printed in colour.
If 'PDF' is clicked, a full specification sheet displays and it can be downloaded or printed in colour by normal Acrobat pdf controls.